Predicte Ovulation Test
Do you know that even if you are medically alright you can not get pregnant unless you meet your spouse around your ovulation period?
Do you also know that once ovulation occurs, the released egg is fertilizable for only 12 hours?
Do you also know that the timing of the intercourse relative to the ovulation time, affects the outcome of the pregnancy in terms of the sex of the baby?
So, how do you know this all important time?
The answer is PREDICTE OVULATION TEST! PREDICTE OVULATION TEST is a test kit that contains five ovulation test strips and one free pregnancy test strip
Following the instruction in the pack, you will test your urine daily using the PREDICTE OVULATION TEST KIT, until you get a positive result. Positive result means you will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. This gives you advance notice!
Two weeks after timing and meeting with your spouse, you can use the free PREGNANCY TEST STRIP to confirm if you got pregnant.
- The PREDICTE PREGNANCY TEST is so sensitive that it can detect pregnancy even before you miss your period!
- PREDICTE OVULATION TEST is simple to use, the result is instant, so even very busy executives can use it in comfort of their home or office. The result is very easy to interpret and no expert opinion is needed to understand the result.
- PREDICTE OVULATION TEST is readily available in all the pharmacies around you. Click on the Pharmacies stocking PREDICTE to know the one that is nearest to you.
- PREDICTE OVULATION TEST is very affordable.
Indeed it is a world of new possibilities-possibilities of naturally achieving conception through timed intercourse, possibilities of naturally increasing the chance of having a boy or a girl; Endless possibilities!
You just can not miss it with PREDICTE OVULATION TEST......all you miss is your period!
How Predicte Ovulation Test Strips Works
The Predicte Ovulation Prediction Test is fast and easy to use. It is a qualitative test that can predict when there is LH (Luteinizing Hormone) surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
When to Begin Testing
First, you must determine the length of your menstrual cycle. This is the number of days from the first day of your menstrual bleeding to the day before your next bleeding begins. Please refer to the chart to determine when you should start testing. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult your doctor. If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 day period, or until the LH surge has been detected.
- Do not use first morning urine sample as LH is synthesized in your body early in the morning. It will not show up in your urine until later in the day.
- The best time to collect your urine is between 10am and 8 pm.
- Collect urine at about the same time each day.
- Reduce liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting your urine as a diluted urine sample can prevent the test from detecting the LH surge.
- Remove the Predicte Test strip from the sealed pouch.
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. Do not immerse past the MAX (marker line). Take the strip out after 5 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface (such as mouth of the urine container).
- Wait for colored bands to appear. Depending on the concentration of LH in the test specimen, positive results may be observed in as little as 40 seconds. However, to confirm negative results, the complete reaction time of 10 minutes is required. Do not read results after more than 30 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
No LH Surge: Only one color band appears on the control (C) region or the test (T) band appears but is lighter than the control band. This means there is no LH surge.
LH Surge: Two color bands are visible, and the test (T) band is equal to or darker than the control (C) band. This means that one will ovulate in the next 24 - 36 hours. If trying to get pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 36 hours.
Invalid: No visible band at all or no coloured band appears on the control (C) region. Repeat with a new test kit. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor
- The test results should not be affected by pain relievers, antibiotics and other common drugs. The pill or patch that contains hCG or LH may affect the test result and should not be taken while using this test kit. In addition, the test will not work properly if you are pregnant or menopausal.
- positive result means your urine contains the level of LH that would indicate you are beginning to ovulate. You can assume that you will ovulate within 24-36 hours. However, not every woman ovulates mid-cycle; therefore, you may not see a positive result during the first 5 days of testing.
Storage And StabilityThe test kit can be stored at temperatures between 4 to 30c in the sealed pouch to the date of expiration. The test kit should be kept away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- Not use test kit beyond expiry date.
- The test device should not be reused.
Click here for more information on Prediction Ovulation Test.